Quality Custom Token Coins
1. Mint Material: According the different purposes, we do use
different material and different plating to finish the token coins
mint, so please let us know what kind of token coins do you want
before quotation. It is important to know the usefulness when we
count the custom token coins cost. Do you want custom tokens? Do you
want collection coins? Or you want token coins? For business token
coins, we normally using iron sheet to stamp out the exact size and
the same shape, the same impressions with the artwork. And then
plate them with nickel plating. For collection coins, better plating
will be applied, like the 24K gold plating, silver plating, with
these plating, the surface finish will be very good looking and
2. The design and artwork: It is better to send us your custom
logo or artwork before quotation, so that we can give you the exact
price cost for each item. Before production, we need to design the
final artwork for mold making, all the productions will be exact the
same with the design, so this is very important that you check it
and confirm the artwork before start making mold. Normally the
token coins are right round and standard size is 1.0inch, 1.25inch,
1.5inch, 2.0inch... and most token coins are without enamel color
just are die struck coins. This can save some cost and also can save
lots of production time. Since most token coins order quantity are
large. For collection coins, the beautiful design is very important
and need to be with deep meaning or artistic value.
4. Package of the token coins: Pack the token coins in each blank
poly bag is our normal packing. We also have other kind of packages,
like PVC box, Paper Card, PVC Card and so on. The special packages
are most for the collection coins. For the custom token coins, we
suggest to using simple package.
5. Production Lead Time: Standard sample lead time is 7days and
production lead time is 10-30days. For some urgent orders we can
finish the samples in 5days, and 1000pcs order less than 10days. We
have the ability to finish 500, 000pcs token coins each month, so you
no need to worry about the production lead time.
As a professional token coins mint, we know how to mint quality tokens, collection
coins at competitive price in short times.
1) Copper Coins With Hard Enamel/Imitation Hard Enamel/Soft Enamel.
2) Zinc-alloy Coins With Imitation Hard Enamel/Soft Enamel.
3) Die Struck Coins made from steel, copper, tin material.
4) Coins With Colorful Printing.
The difference between tokens
1. The coins are issued by the local government or national organization. And
the tokens are issued by the companies or groups.
2. The material of coins is valuable than tokens, normally steel, aluminum,
copper, tin, zinc-alloy materials were used to produce tokens.
3. Tokens are used in place of coins by the companies to provide special custom
service to their customers. It is good idea to use the token coins to improve
the customer service.
Receive your coins in 7-15 days!
Custom token coins - Mint Coins - Collection
Wholesale | Wholesale Token Coins
| Custom Token Coins | Token